inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
KEIN LIEFERTERMIN BEKANNT
- Artikel-Nr.: ARM153-9
- Lagerbestand: 0 Stück auf Lager
The Stealth Recoil Spring™ SRS™ is a self-contained multi-stage drop-in replacement for your standard buffer and spring. The SRS™ is designed to keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube providing smooth, quiet operation and the second stage helps reduce the felt recoil significantly.
- Drop-in replacement for standard buffer and spring
- Reduce felt recoil
- Keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube
- Buffer mass is designed to stay under constant tension against the bolt carrier
- Rubber O-ring on the head of the buffer mass prevents metal on metal contact
- Length: 7.18"
- 9MM: 6.4 oz.
Actual Wight - Complete System (new version with stainless steel weight):
- 9MM: 9.5 oz.
- AR-15 with carbine-length buffer tube
- Most bolt carriers have a rear opening of over .60″, there are a couple of bolt carriers in the market place that have a rear opening of under .60″ and will not function with the SRS.
- 9mm Bolt Carriers ONLY: For proper function of the SRS-9 in your 9mm rifle or pistol, the extra weight on the back of the bolt carrier needs to be removed. It is held in with a spring pin.
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE:
Before installing the recoil spring, it is always a good idea to retighten the screws using either using two 3/32 hex key and fully tightening both screws at the same time or using one 3/32 hex key and using the hole in the rod for leverage.
The screws should be re-tightened every time maintenance is performed on the firearm.
The polymer bumper goes towards the rear of the firearm and the weight mass with the o-ring goes towards the bolt carrier.
The SRS can be installed with our without the buffer retainer. Most people run the SRS without the buffer retainer for ease of maintenance.
The SRS™ comes with Red LOCTITE on the front metal stop and Blue LOCTITE for the bottom bumper, when reassembling we recommend reapplying LOCTITE.
MADE IN THE USA
Irrtümer, Druckfehler und Änderungen vorbehalten.
Unsere Produktfotos und Artikelbeschreibungen sind urheberrechtlich geschützt. Eine Weiterverwendung ohne unsere Zustimmung stellt eine Urheberrechtsverletzung laut § 86 UrhG. dar.