Faxon Machining has been drilling holes for over 39 years. Tracing its roots back to manufacturing black powder muzzle loaders, Faxon has been delivering on-time and at-budget for over three decades.
Faxon Firearms has delivered tens of thousands of barrels to discerning customers including HMG and LMG barrels put to the test in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Faxon is a full-service machine shop capable of manufacturing small runs to large programmatic deliveries.
How a 4,500 square-foot shop in Northside Cincinnati transformed into your 200,000 square-foot state-of-the-art, engineering and manufacturing partner.
WHAT WE DO
Barrels, bolts and Precision rifle chassis and many more component parts.
We combine a highly experienced and motivated staff of manufacturing team members with a modern, state-of-the-art, highly capable manufacturing facility to carry projects from concept through full volume production.
- Projects from prototype to full volume production
- From single piece to fully-assembled and tested products
- Part sizes up to 60,000 pounds
- C.N.C. Deep hole drilling up to 10 meters (33 feet) deep
- C.N.C. Turning up to 7 meters (23 feet) in length
- Up to 12 axis C.N.C. turning with live milling capabilities
- 5 axis simultaneous milling capabilities
- In house Nadcap approved Mag Particle Inspection
- C.N.C. Wire E.D.M. capabilities
- Fully equipped modern inspection departments
- In-House Zinc Phosphate and Painting Capabilities
MADE IN THE USA