inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: CDXR7-SPTR-270
- Lagerbestand: 0 Stück auf Lager
High- End Hunting Rifle with Cadex Sporter profiled Stainless Steel Barrel
After spending years perfecting our multiple tactical and long range platforms, it was time for Cadex to diversify its selection. This is why we added two rifles oriented towards the performance hunter.
Not everyone is a firm believer in carbon fiber barrels. Some people are more conservative and they prefer a traditional stainless steel barrel. For this reason, we designed the CDX-R7 SPTR, a variant equipped with a sporter profiled stainless steel barrel. We added some longitudinal flutes for weight reduction, faster cooling and nicer look. The CDX-R7 SPTR shares the same features as the CDX-R7 CRBN except the barrel type, which makes it more affordable.
If you are looking for a reliable hunting rifle of a superior craftsmanship, fit and finish than what is offered from mass production gun makers, the CDX-R7 SPTR is what you’ve been searching for.
- CADEX CDXR7-SPTR
- .270 WIN
- Suppressor Ready
- BARTLEIN® Sporter profiled Stainless Steel Barrel
- Longitudinal barrel flutes for weight reduction, rigidity, faster cooling and nicer look.
- Twist Rate : 1:9
- Thread Pitch : 5/8"- 24 UNEF
- 416 Stainless Steel, 1.350" Custom grade bolt action repeater (Rem 700 footprint).
- C.I.P. Production
- Selectable Single/Two stage CADEX DDX2R7 EVO trigger.
- Tundra Strike synthetic Monte-Carlo rifle stock with aluminum bedding blocks.
- Interchangeable pinned Top Rail in 0 MOA (Aluminum), 20 or 30 MOA (Stainless Steel).
- Hunting Style Low profile slim round blot knob.
- DLC coated 4 lug bolt with Ultra-Fast 50° Short bolt throw.
- 5 round Magazine
- ¼ turn tool-free bolt disassembly for an easy access to the firing pin.
- Cerakote™ non-reflective coating.
- Dimensions SA: 114.93 x 7.24 x 17.27 cm
- Weight SA: 3719 grams (*With muzzle brake. Based on 24″ barrel.)
- Includes CADEX Hunting style muzzle brake
- Includes CADEX Hunter Series Hard Case with Foam Insert
- EXPORT UPON REQUEST, FOR DEALERS ONLY
- OPTIONAL COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES, SEE BELOW THIS ARTICLE, ACCESSORIES
Receiver / Action
Unique top rail localization system with integrated recoil groove machined into the action upper section
Aluminium Bedding Blocks Technology
CADEX Tundra Strike synthetic Monte-Carlo rifle stock with Recoil Pad and Neoprene Cheek Pad.
Rubberized inserts at grip and fore-end locations for better handling.
Oversized trigger guard and magazine release for easy manipulation with gloves.
Hunting Style Low profile slim round blot knob.
Spiral fluted bolt 4 lug with 50° bolt throw. Material : Stainless 416
BARTLEIN® Sporter profiled Stainless Steel Fluted Barrel
Heavy duty recoil lug
DX2 Evo single/two stage selectable trigger: The Cadex DX2 Evo trigger is a Double Stage Trigger capable to be rapidly converted into a Single Stage Trigger by its operator.
Its trigger pull weight can be easily adjusted between 1.5 to 2.5 lbs. If you haven’t figured yet if you prefer a Single Stage or Double Stage Trigger, you can’t go wrong with the DX2 Evo.
CADEX Hunter Series Hard Case with Foam Insert
MADE IN CANADA
Irrtümer, Druckfehler und Änderungen vorbehalten.
Unsere Produktfotos und Artikelbeschreibungen sind urheberrechtlich geschützt. Eine Weiterverwendung ohne unsere Zustimmung stellt eine Urheberrechtsverletzung laut § 86 UrhG. dar.