inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 90 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: ARAK-21XRS762P
- Lagerbestand: 0 Stück auf Lager
THE ARAK-21 XRS IS A COMPLETE RIFLE SYSTEM, INCLUDING FAXON FIREARMS' CUSTOM AR-15 PARTS-COMPATIBLE LOWER RECEIVER* THAT MATCHES THE ARAK-21 PERFECTLY.
- ARAK-21 XRS Upper Receivers are compatible to Standard AR-15 MIL-SPEC Lower Receivers
- Manufactured of 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Graceful complex curves show off the attention to detail and machining.
- Set-screw retained take-down pin spring for easy assembly.
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized Black
- Enlarged, integrated trigger guard.
- Guarded, guided magazine release compatible with Norgon Ambi options.
*ARAK-21 XRS Lower Receivers are not appropriate for standard AR-15s. The flared cuts and squared hoop will not allow standard manipulation with standard AR-15 uppers. The ARAK XRS lower does not include a buffer retaining pin.
Components of the ARAK-21® Upper Receiver:
The ARAK-21® is a gas piston actuated, complete upper receiver assembly designed to seamlessly interface with the standard AR-15 platform. The total extent of the interface is simply the take down pin, and the pivot pin. The new ARAK-21® upper receiver offers you all its features with no change to your current lower receiver and can be installed in less than one minute with no tools.
Your ARAK-21® upper receiver will be shipped to you with one “Barrel Assembly Unit” (BAU).
The BAU is comprised of the barrel, gas block, muzzle brake, gas piston, gas adjuster, and barrel trunnion. The only removable part of this assembly is the gas adjuster knob. The gas adjuster knob has 4 settings. Three of the settings allow different gas flows for optimum operation, and one setting blocks the gas flow for a single shot operation.
The upper receiver includes the charging block, standard charging handle, lower forearm with screws, three aluminum full length picatinny rails, three insulating shims, bolt carrier assembly, lower recoil lug with spring guide rod, and dual recoil spring system. Along with your new ARAK-21® upper receiver you will receive your owners manual, and two allen wrenches that will fit the screws that attach the lower forearm, and the front picatinny rails.
Other features include:
- The upper receiver is fully machined from an aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum billet in a one piece design that incorporates a full length picatinny rail (Mil-STD-1913) on the top and three additional rails on the muzzle end of the receiver, making it a full M4 style quad rail upper. The top picatinny rail is laser engraved for optic placement. There are also half-length picatinny rails available.
- Long stroke variable setting gas piston system. There are three options for gas flow, and one for no gas flow. This allows for single shot operation. There is also a clean out port for the gas block between the gas cylinder, and the barrel.
Charging handle is ambidextrous, non-reciprocating, foldable, spring returned and is easily relocated from left to right side without tools by the operator.
Self-contained firing pin retention system enclosed in a rectangular bolt carrier that no longer requires a cotter pin.
- Bolted in hardened steel rail system for the bolt carrier to ride on. This allows a metal on metal wear surface for better wear characteristics and a much smoother operation.
- The ARAK-21® system allows for a folding stock to be added, as our recoil system does not extend beyond the upper receiver to fully operate. This eliminates the noise and feel of the buffer tube cycling back and forth.
ARAK-21 XRS INCLUDES:
- ARAK-21 XRS Rifle 7,62x39
- SBA3 Stabilizing Brace
- B5 Grip
- Ambidextrous Safety/Selector
- Shipping Box
- BAU Removal Tools
- 30rd or 10rd Magazine
MADE IN THE USA
Irrtümer, Druckfehler und Änderungen vorbehalten.
Unsere Produktfotos und Artikelbeschreibungen sind urheberrechtlich geschützt. Eine Weiterverwendung ohne unsere Zustimmung stellt eine Urheberrechtsverletzung laut § 86 UrhG. dar.