SPECIAL NO RECOIL MUZZLE BRAKE
Designed with the competitive rifle shooter in mind, the Apex Square Shooter Compensator attaches to the threaded muzzle of a .223 or 5.56 caliber rifle to flatten out muzzle rise and reduce felt recoil. It also boasts a unique square design to distinguish itself from others on the market.
– Less felt recoil for the shooter
– Neutralized muzzle rise created by the inline gas port on top and muzzle baffles
– Adjusted baffles reduce high pressure gas turbulence in the flight path of the bullet resulting in improved accuracy
– Eliminates negative recoil impulse
Applicable To What Gun(s)
Most Rifles chambered in .223 Rem or 5.56mm with a threaded barrel (1/2-28 tpi). Specifically designed and tested with AR-15 and Sig 556 rifles with a 16” barrel.
Features & Specifications
– Overall Length: 2.515"
– Diameter: .750”
– Weight (without crush washer): 3.4oz (98g)
– Finish: Salt Bath Nitride (QPQ) for a long lasting deep black color
In The Package
1 ea. Apex Square Shooter Compensator
1 ea. Crush Washer
This product is manufactured in the USA by APEX TACTICAL INC. for sale within the USA only.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.