Bipod F-Class F1 is a high-quality and extremely accurate workshop-processed bipod and is the best choice for every long range shooter.
The bipod is made of high-quality air duralumin and the overall product processing is at very high level. Individual parts are milled on modern CNC machines, ensuring maximum accuracy and production quality.
The production quality and the maximum processing accuracy is what many competitive products lack. Thanks to high-quality processing, our F-Class F1 bipod is unique and predetermined for very accurate long-range shooting, especially F-class type.
The bipod is adjustable in height from 99 to 213 mm (3.898 – 8.386 inches). The setting is very precise and therefore even when shooting extremely long distances, the point of intent setting will be extremely precise and stable.
Correct and precise weapon adjustment to the horizontal plane is an essential prerequisite for accurate long range shooting. This allows for a smoothly adjustable axis of axial tilt, which is very fine and perfectly processed.
Compared to similar competitive products, the F-Class F1 bipod also has the option of simply replacing the WEAVER / UIT clamping systems, etc. The Bipod can therefore be used without any complications for more weapons with different clamping systems. Changing the clamping system to another is very quick and takes less than 20 seconds.
Another great advantage of our F-Class F1 bipod is the quick replacement of the clamping system (WEAWER / UIT, etc.) and easy replacement of support rails. In the standard, the bipod is fitted with rails designed for a reinforced substrate, but there is no problem in replacing the rail with another (soft, tactical or hard - standard).
The bipod can be fitted with SOFT rails for soft substrates (e.g. sand), rounded rails for fast and tactical transfer between differently remoted targets or standard HARD rails for a hard surface.
The rails can easily be changed according to the background currently used.
- High-quality and extremely accurate workshop-processing on CNC machines
- Made from high quality aural duralumin
- Continuously adjustable axial axle from 99 to 213 mm (3.898 - 8.386 inches)
- Easy replacement of clamping systems (WEAVER, UIT, etc.)
- Easy replacement of support rails
- TACTICAL support rails (for fast and accurate transfer between different target distances)
- SOFT support rails (for a soft surface such as sand)
- HARD support rails (for a reinforced surface)
- WEAVER support rails
- UIT support rails
- Height adjustable from 99 to 213 mm (3.898 - 8.386 inches)
- Width 500 mm (19.68 inches)
- Weight 920g (2,028 lb)
- Surface finish
- MAGPUL FDE
- MAGPUL O.D. Green
- BLACK Matte
- 1 pc Bipod F-Class F1
- 1 pc Clamping system, according to the selected variant
- 2 pc HARD support rail (for hardened surface)
Made in Czech Republic.