inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: CDXR7-CRBN-6.5
- Lagerbestand: 0 Stück auf Lager
High- End Hunting Rifle with BARTLEIN® Match Grade Carbon Fiber Barrel.
After spending years perfecting our multiple tactical and long range platforms, it was time for Cadex to diversify its selection. This is why we added two rifles oriented towards the performance hunter.
The CDX-R7 CRBN rifle is designed with back country hunters in mind. Unlike other manufacturers out there aiming at the absolute lightest materials available, Cadex oriented this rifle towards a perfect balance between weight reduction and no compromise on stability. We equipped the CDX-R7 CRBN model with the best carbon fiber barrel on the market: Bartlein®.
If you are looking for a reliable hunting rifle of a superior craftsmanship, fit and finish than what is offered from mass production gun makers, the CDX-R7 CRBN is what you’ve been searching for.
- CADEX CDX-R7 CRBN
- 6.5 CREEDMOOR
- Suppressor Ready
- BARTLEIN® 24'' Match Grade Carbon Fiber Barrel
- Twist Rate : 1:8
- Thread Pitch : 5/8"- 24 UNEF
- 416 stainless steel, 1.350" Custom grade bolt action repeater (Rem 700 footprint).
- C.I.P. Production
- Selectable Single/Two stage CADEX DDX2R7 EVO trigger.
- Tundra Strike synthetic Monte-Carlo rifle stock with aluminum bedding blocks.
- Interchangeable pinned Top Rail in 0 MOA (Aluminum), 20 or 30 MOA (Stainless Steel).
- Hunting Style Low profile slim round blot knob.
- DLC coated 4 lug bolt with Ultra-Fast 50° Short bolt throw.
- 5 round Magazine
- ¼ turn tool-free bolt disassembly for an easy access to the firing pin.
- Cerakote™ non-reflective coating.
- Mag Type : DSSF 3.055"
- AICS Magazine compatible
- Dimensions SA: 114.93 x 7.24 x 17.27 cm
- Weight SA: 3719 grams (*With muzzle brake. Based on 24″ barrel.)
- Includes CADEX Hunting style muzzle brake
- Includes CADEX Hunter Series Hard Case with Foam Insert
- EXPORT UPON REQUEST, FOR DEALERS ONLY
- OPTIONAL COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES, SEE BELOW THIS ARTICLE, ACCESSORIES
Receiver / Action
Unique top rail localization system with integrated recoil groove machined into the action upper section
Aluminium Bedding Blocks Technology
CADEX Tundra Strike synthetic Monte-Carlo rifle stock with Recoil Pad and Neoprene Cheek Pad.
Rubberized inserts at grip and fore-end locations for better handling.
Oversized trigger guard and magazine release for easy manipulation with gloves.
Hunting Style Low profile slim round blot knob.
Spiral fluted bolt 4 lug with 50° bolt throw. Material : Stainless 416
BARTLEIN® Proof-Research Carbon Fiber Match Grade Barrel (Stainless Steel Inner Core).
Heavy duty recoil lug
DX2 Evo single/two stage selectable trigger: The Cadex DX2 Evo trigger is a Double Stage Trigger capable to be rapidly converted into a Single Stage Trigger by its operator.
Its trigger pull weight can be easily adjusted between 1.5 to 2.5 lbs. If you haven’t figured yet if you prefer a Single Stage or Double Stage Trigger, you can’t go wrong with the DX2 Evo.
CADEX Hunter Series Hard Case with Foam Insert
MADE IN CANADA
Irrtümer, Druckfehler und Änderungen vorbehalten.
Unsere Produktfotos und Artikelbeschreibungen sind urheberrechtlich geschützt. Eine Weiterverwendung ohne unsere Zustimmung stellt eine Urheberrechtsverletzung laut § 86 UrhG. dar.