inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit AT ca. 2-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: M140A-BK-PRO
- Lagerbestand: 5 Stück auf Lager
- The lightest, most compact Scout Light Pro
- 300 power lumens of tactical-level lighting
- New Low-Profile Mount allows optimum light positioning, ideal for use with other rail-mounted accessories
- Low-Profile Mount for MIL-STD-1913 rails included
- Low-Profile Mount for M-LOK® handguards included
- Rechargeable High-Capacity AAA battery included
- Compatible accessories, see under this article, accessories
- The manufacturer does not offer any switches as accessories for this product.
See Better. Conserve Space. The Micro Scout Light Pro is the most compact WeaponLight to bear the Scout Light name, designed and precisely engineered from the ground up to deliver close-quarters illumination with minimal impact on your weapon's profile. Its minimal size, weight make it an ideal choice for positive target ID, low-light navigation, or Sensitive Site Exploitation. You won't even know it's there unless you need it. And SureFire's Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows you the flexibility to adjust the Micro Scout Light Pro so it is close to the weapon, no matter the rail or configuration. The LPM ships with both a MIL-STD-1913 mount as well as an M-LOK® mount for hassle-free mounting options. Focused through SureFire's smooth parabolic reflector, the Micro Scout Light Pro's recoil-proof, premium LED generates a 300-lumen beam with 1.25 hours of runtime from a single rechargeable AAA battery. A shrouded, push-button tailcap provides easy, instant momentary-on activation, or you can click through for constant-on activation. Constructed of rugged aerospace aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2 hard-anodized for scratch and corrosion resistance, Scout Light Pros are also O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, ensuring that they can endure the harshest conditions. The Micro Scout Light Pro will help you prevail in the most extreme conditions.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 300 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.25 hours on a single rechargeable AAA NiMH battery (included).
- Versatile Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail
- Parabolic reflector shapes versatile beam ideal for indoor/close-quarter illumination
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body and tempered window make it light rugged, durable and combat ready
- Activation via momentary/constant-on push-button switching with protective shroud
MADE IN THE USA
Irrtümer, Druckfehler und Änderungen vorbehalten.
Unsere Produktfotos und Artikelbeschreibungen sind urheberrechtlich geschützt. Eine Weiterverwendung ohne unsere Zustimmung stellt eine Urheberrechtsverletzung laut § 86 UrhG. dar.