inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit AT ca. 2-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: JPSCS2-9SS-5
- Lagerbestand: 2 Stück auf Lager
JP Custom Buffer Springs and Silent Captured Springs
The “spoon over a cheese grater” sound emitted by modern sporting rifles whenever they’re charged or fired has always been one of the AR platform’s ugly blemishes and one we’ve worked ardently to eliminate. After years of specially selecting buffer tube manufacturers based on the quality of their tubes’ interior finish, we opted to design and produce our own action springs with a perfect centerless-ground and precision-polished outside diameter. These JP Custom Buffer Springs are an inexpensive way to see exactly why we have a reputation for having the quietest, smoothest rifles on the market.
Our pursuit of perfection didn’t stop with springs though and led ultimately to the creation of the patented Silent Captured Spring in 2012. Maintaining all the benefits of our polished buffer springs and proprietary LMOS™ buffer, this combination buffer-spring assembly eliminates the friction of standard buffer components resulting in outstanding smoothness and sound abatement. What’s more, the spring is removable from the assembly for custom tuning, and both the AR-15 and AR-10 versions of the JP Silent Captured Springs are functional in rifle- and carbine-length operating systems. The AR-15 version fits and functions in any gas-operated AR-15 variant, regardless of caliber. The AR-10 version should fit and function in any large-frame AR-10-type platform based on the AR-10 or LR-308 platform. The JPSCS is not compatible with any 9mm AR variant or any blowback system using a solid (weighted) carrier.
GEN 2 SCS Improvements:
- New aluminum guide rod cuts overall weight
- Heavier masses translate to more buffering mass and reduced chance of bolt bounce
- Full correspondence between SCS masses and H1, H2 and H3 buffers
- Additional mass added to both AR-10 and 9mm models for better, broader function
- Reconfigurable between AR-15 and AR-10 models (and vice versa)
Silent Captured Spring
9mm AR Short Stroke Version | Standard
The 9mm Silent Captured Spring is a drop-in component that softens recoil and reduces cycling noise and vibration in your 9mm carbine. The result is a refined rifle that's a pleasure to shoot. Paired with our 9mm bolt assembly, you have the most reliable 9mm operating system available.
The 9mm Short Stroke Version provides the same reliable buffering as our other 9mm SCS models but with a shorter overall stroke. Designed for competitors looking for every edge, this model offers snappier cycling with even less felt recoil thanks to the shorter stroke.
Note that because of its shorter travel, a short stroke Silent Captured Spring will not actuate the bolt catch on 9mm carbine receivers unless you have the current version of our 9mm bolt assembly. But, as our PCC stars always say, if you run your mag. empty at a match, you've done something wrong. Plus, the superior cycling more than makes up for it.
Package includes spring and instruction sheet.
Weight: 9.4 oz.
- Simple, drop-in installation
- Quieter, smoother operation thanks to reduced vibration and friction
- Softened recoil, both felt and actual
- Completes the roller-bearing-like perfection of the JP operating system
- Sufficient deadblow effect to avoid bolt bounce
- Mass tunable via alternate masses
- Enhanced reliability and durability when shooting hotter loads
- Best SCS option for extreme competition use
MADE IN THE USA
Druckfehler und Änderungen vorbehalten. Unsere Produktfotos und Artikelbeschreibungen sind urheberrechtlich geschützt. Eine Weiterverwendung ohne unsere Zustimmung stellt eine Urheberrechtsverletzung laut § 86 UrhG. dar.